Frame: This will depend on the category of the condition.
Stagnation: broad approach works well – movements and Lv/GB channel activations together with constitutional-based counselling.
Survival: BF, primitive reflex activation and/or constitutional counselling. Closed hearted: physical heart-centred activation, counsel while you activate.
- Rub Xi Cleft points: particularly Lv6, GB36 and cleft points of channels that relate to underlying constitution
- Rub Lv3+Pc6 (stagnation points)
- CH toxic emotions EM11
- Activate sinews and cutaneous regions of underlying constitution channel
- Play act scenarios, or visualise expressing self freely or go back to core time when expression was suppressed and help client connect to the emotion of that time
- Primitive reflex assessment – particularly Moro, palmar, rooting and sucking
- BF assessment for movement and gaits
- CH: adrenal stress
- CH: thyroid
- CH: base chakra
- CH: black obsidian
- Rub sternum, Ki points either side of sternum, particularly focus around T3-6
- Rub erector spinae particularly between scapula’s, finding tender points
- Palm front and back of Heart Chakra
- Rub Pc and Heart cutaneous region and sinew channels – take your time
- CH: Heart chakra imbalance (spin, in/out etc.)
- CH: rose quartz
- CH touch, check AP I/C activate cutaneous
Balance above factors that showed
For closed hearted: consider doing a BF touch balance IP/DI
Stagnation: With deficiency – slow walks in nature, nutritious diet and relaxation; without deficiency
– long 3 hour walks or other yang (expressive) home work – see body psychology for suggestions
Survival: Coordinated physical activity is good. Walking is extremely good for anxiety.
Closed Hearted: Yang (expressive) homework (eg. dancing/singing)