Brain FunctionNeurological ApproachIN DEVELOPMENT
Session Plan for Clients with Poor Function in Many Areas
- H/L a range of problematic functions:
- Marching with eye modes, X’s (cross lateral) or I I’s (unilateral), and colour
- Cross lateral, homolateral, changing from homolateral to cross and back again.
- Combinations of different colours with eye modes, X’s or I I’s
- Muscle check all combinations + homolateral gait.
- Primitive reflex movements
- Static and dynamic balance tests - eyes open and closed
- Near and far vision
- Reading to self and out loud
- then ask questions to check
- Speaking, particularly something personal
- Have client read out
- Hearing and responding to two people speaking simultaneously with loud background noise
- Memory digit span test or repeating directions