One hour Approaches to Balancing.
Learning difficulty Approach.
- Full Brain function assessment.
- Full Primitive and postural reflex Assessment.
- Discuss option of doing Hair tissue analysis and why this may be important.
- Comprehensive report. Discuss with client or Parents so they have a good understanding what you found and what you are proposing.
- Discuss the outcome of the Hair tissue Analysis Report.
- Where you will start does depend on the outcome of assessment. However here is a Basic order
- Heavy Metal Toxicity first. ( You may nutritional support here, foot patches, liver balancing, detox balancing)
- Moro reflex. ( 1-4 sessions, may need to balance few times)
- Vestibular Balance Issues. (Important to address early, include PRYT in balancing, Vestibular nuclei, Cranial nerve VIII, Cerebellum).
- ATNR reflexes
- General Brain Function (Integration of hemispheres).
- Other reflexes
- Memory issues
- Higher order functions like reading, speaking, writing, and maths.
- Within the session the key is to activate through function tasks all the time especially for Brain function and reflexes"
TCM Body Psychology approach
- Full head to toe intake, spend time on this and do it well
- Put client on table- Tune into the energy of the client, sit behind them hold the occiput and tune to the energy of the client (can take 2-5 minutes)
- Activate constitutional points (Extra 8 master points).
- Palpate all 8 channels fast, however if you find something spend time to activate and discuss with client.
- Find emotional context, Hologram attitudes are excellent here, specific emotions of master points or Point from VHS or Dao.
- Challenge for other activations- anything you know
- Palpate spine
- Find VRP (always)
- IP/DI to balance.
Body Psychology approach
- Full Body Psychology Intake
- Include Head to toe, Pulses and Tongue (20-45min)
- On table activate body based on intake outcomes
- Use Dao and Numbers to counsel
- IP/DI for balance
- Do orthopedic assessment or at least pelvis assessment
- Visualize positive and negative aspect of issue and HL (can spend 5 minutes on building the visualizations)
- Put client on table activate muscles, facial trains usually spend few minutes on this.
- Use Chakras or Acupoint to find a belief often a limiting belief. Very often identify a limiting belief that client has.
- IP/DI to balance
All about Energy and Space
Prepare room for session.
- Spend 5 minutes connecting to own inner self and ask for guidance and help.
- Bring client in. Ask them to tell you their story and listen, don't ask another question until they finish
- Present client with 10 stones and ask them to chose from the heart, don't think about it.
- Get client on table. Place client hands over heart, ask them to connect to inner self
- Often would hold occiput or Upper kidney points. Connect to their energy.
- Find psychology context, usually do attitudes with essence. Challenge Open points and discuss context if relevant. If not challenge spirit sub/mode and challenge spirit points, discuss
- Take client through metaphors, inner child visualization, story... something that will allow them to reflect on life through different set of eye.
- IP/DI- often chakra or Hologram from attitudes or Holding open point.