- Stomp your feet on the ground. Allow whole body movement (e.g. shaking arms) and remember to breath.
- Keep the head up and arms up.
- This is not a dance. It’s an expression of rage.
- Keep talking or screaming or making noise (tones).
- Power stomping is a wonderful child-like way to process emotional pain. It is very healthy provided you take basic safety steps like ensuring a clear area around you. This is something children instinctively do until they are told not to by their parents – it’s a natural way that children release emotional stress.
- Keep going as long as necessary.