- Sitting on your knees, raise your arms, then bring them down together in a downward movement.
- Keep palms open and hit the palm on to the pillow. It’s not punching. This is much safer for your back. Use a whole body downward movement to bring your body down onto the pillow.
- Try to use several pillows to raise the height of pillow you are hitting. This will reduce the range of movement so less risk of back pain.
- Keep breathing, moving and making sound.
- Keep going until the aggression inside you subsides.